Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What's another Texan got to say about it?

Here's a great video of Suzanna Gracia Hupp testifying before some congressional panel. She addresses (sic)"assault weapons" and is from the same state as Joaquin. She went on to be elected to the Texas House of Representatives.

Suzanna Gracia Hupp's Video Testimony

"Somewhere along the line I made one of my stupidest decisions... I was afraid that ... if ... somebody caught me with the gun in my purse, I could lose my license to practice, lose my ability to make a living. So I took the gun out of my purse and I left it in my car ... which the laws in my state are kinda wishy- washy on ...and I thought, 'Heck, if I needed it, it's probably going to be when I'm out on the road ... in the middle of nowhere and, you know, my car's broke down or something ..."

-Dr. Suzanna Gratia, Killeen Texas Luby's massacre survivor
HK91.com Quote Library

No comments: